The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 DJ mixer lets you play, mix and scratch any MP3, WAV or other audio format with a real vinyl feel. Packed with mind-blowing features such as mixer, dual-player, effects, mic/phono preamps and a full-fledged monitor section, this 4-channel USB audio interface perfectly complements the included Native Instruments Traktor 3 LE DJ software or most other DJ software, running on Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems.
***NEW*** CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD UPDATED DRIVERS FOR XP AND VISTA ***NEW***
Help with setting up your BCD3000
Below is a quick guide that explains how to set up the configuration to enable headphone cueing.
- Install BCD3000 driver, then install Traktor
- Start Traktor LE, click on preferences, then click the + next to Audio Setup, and click soundcard. Select BCD3000 ASIO as your soundcard. Click OK/Apply, and then EXIT Traktor.
- Restart Traktor LE, and it will start ready to use the ASIO driver. Click preferences again, and audio setup, this time to change the Output Routing.
- Set the Mixer Mode to 'INTERNAL'
- You should set the output routing as follows:
- Monitor: L - Output 3
- Monitor: R - Output 4
- Master: L - Output 1
- Master: R - Output 2
- The input routing should all be set to 'not connected'
The above procedure should set up your BCD3000 to use the outputs of the BCD3000 to go to your amp/speakers, and so that you can plug your headphones into the BCD3000 and use the CUE buttons for monitoring.