The BEHRINGER DD400 has an obsession with the past - the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact.
What is delay?
- Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick "slap" echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock.
Superior Sound - This box will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your axe. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast pallete of echoes to explore with the Behringer DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it. The blue LED tells you when it'son, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the Behringer DD400 with a 9 V battery or a DC power adapter.
Value - Giving your sound a transcendental twist has never sounded better, or been more affordable! When it's atmosphere your guitar craves, put the DD400 to work for you. Add the Behringer DD400 to your effects arsenal and travel in time!
We STRONGLY recommend the use of a proper 9 volt DC regulated power supply with ALL digital pedals. We have found that digital pedals generally have a higher power requirement than standard pedals, which may lead to poor performance or erratic behavior when used with a battery. The battery life of a typical PP3 is quite short when used with a digital pedal, therefore a stabilised mains PSU is a much more cost effective option.
Behringer DD400 Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer DD400 is an ultimate digital Delay/Echo effects pedal with 7 different modes - comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- The Behringer DD400 has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo with delay time up to 1.3 s and tap tempo feature
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life of your Behringer DD400
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany