How many times have you been in a soundcheck, one finger in your ear, your thumb stabbing the air, trying to get the sound guy to put enough of your vocals in your passive floor monitor. Suddenly, as the band tears into the first tune, you realize all you're getting from your floor monitor is a muffled, annoying mess?
The Behringer F1220A is designed to make those experiences little more than mournful memories. This 125-Watt active monitor has its own EQ and volume, so you not only have control of the output, you can also tweak the highs, mids and lows for a sound that gives you a clear, true sense of your sound. It's a proven fact that the better you can hear yourself, the better you'll play - isn't it time you got active?
Behringer Eurolive F1220A Active Monitor Features:
- High-performance, 125-Watt, active monitor system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- The Eurolive F1220A Active Monitor was conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.