Looking for a reverb effects unit that can deliver the whole history of reverb effects, from classic spring to high-end studio reverbs? Turn on the Behringer RV600 REVERB MACHINE.
This stomp box precisely models Ducking, Space, Cave, Tile, Echo, vintage '63 Spring, Spring, Plate, Room, Chamber and Hall with sound quality comparable to that produced by state-of-the-art studio processors. Adjust separate Mix, Decay, Time and Tone controls plus a separate Trails On / Off switch. What really drives the RV600 is the Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor with its state-of-the-art DSP technology that closely emulates real acoustic environments. This pedal incorporates a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition plus a sturdy footswitch which also preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The RV600 operates on a 9 V battery as well as with our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.
Drench your guitar tone with dripping-wet reverb and soak up the good vibes that come your way!
- The ultimate Reverb Modeler that delivers the whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbs - at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any reverbs from Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo to Space sounds that you have never heard before
- Dedicated Model, Depth, Feedback, Speed, Time, Type and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
We STRONGLY recommend the use of a proper 9 volt DC regulated power supply with ALL digital pedals. We have found that digital pedals generally have a higher power requirement than standard pedals, which may lead to poor performance or erratic behavior when used with a battery. The battery life of a typical PP3 is quite short when used with a digital pedal, therefore a stabilised mains PSU is a much more cost effective option.
No Batteries or PSUs are included with this product, if required they must be purchased separately.