Behringer UCA222 - Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output
The Fastest Way to Upgrade Your Mixer!
- Looking for a simple, affordable way to get your music into the digital realm? Or maybe you'd like to connect your computer to an external effects unit or recorder? Want to transfer your old cassette tapes to CD before the oxide falls off the tape? The fastest, easiest way to get analog audio into your computer is with the Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 Audio Interface.
PC and Mac Ready
- This ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear. It gets its power from your computer's USB bus, so no external power supply or batteries are required. And the Behringer UCA222 requires no special setup or drivers - just plug it in to a free USB port and start recording.
- Behringer's UCA222 features two analog mono inputs for connecting any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, and two analog mono outputs for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. On the digital side, the UCA222 provides USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct analog-to-digital conversion. The stereo headphone output has a dedicated level control and allows you listen to either the input source or the computer output.
Imagine the Possibilities
- When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the Behringer UCA222's RCA outputs to the TAPE INPUT jacks of your mixer or active monitors, or directly into the input channels of the mixer. Connecting to mixer input channels gives you access to equalization and allows you to use the AUX Send features of your mixer to build extremely versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
Tons of Free Software
- Because you'll want to take full advantage of the UCA222's podcasting and recording potential, Behringer have included a massive software package including Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear. You're ready to go live on your Mac or PC computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and over 50 effects plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
- For a fraction of the cost of an overpriced USB audio interface from those other guys, you can have state-ofthe- art digital conversion, world-class recording and editing software, and hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac Computer and any piece of audio gear.
Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world - the BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA222.
Behringer UCA222 Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer UCA222 Ultra-flexible USB audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- The Behringer UCA222 comes with revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software. Which includes a feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- The Behringer UCA222 works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters are used in the Behringer UCA222 for high-end audio quality
- 16 Bit Digital processing converter
- Sample rate: 32.0kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Frequency Response 10Hz-20kHz@44.1kHz sample rate, 10Hz-22kHz@48kHz sample rate
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- The Behringer UCA222 is powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life