The X1222USB is a step up from the X1204USB with six mono mic inputs. These two additional channels can also be used for stereo line-level devices, such as keyboards or sound modules. The X1222USB also comes equipped with channel Inserts for inputs 1-4, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Other features include full-sized faders for MON and FX SENDs, our XPQ 3D stereo surround effect (creates a broader, enhanced stereo image), and a handy Voice Canceller function for removing vocals from pre-recorded tapes and CDs for "instant-karaoke" applications.
The Behringer XENYX 1222USB mixer is designed to handle your live gigs, and provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- All XENYX USB Series mixers (except the 1204USB) feature our new 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music.
- There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio -and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where XENYX USB mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software...
Free Would Be Nice!
- Because you'll want to take full advantage of the Behringer XENYX X1222USB mixer's recording and podcasting potential, we've thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
- No matter what your audio mixing needs are, BEHRINGER USB Series mixers provide the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price that is sure to amaze you. Try one on at Blue Aran today - we have one available in your size!
Behringer XENYX X1222USB Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer XENYX X1222USB is a premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor on the Behringer XENYX X1222USB with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included with the Behringer XENYX X1222USB
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- The Behringer XENYX X1222USB's revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- The Behringer XENYX X1222USB has channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V AC), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included with the Behringer XENYX X1222USB for ultimate flexibility
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 97 x 345 x 334mm
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life