Behringer XENYX 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
With close to one million units sold, the UB mixer series has become one of the most popular mixer series of all times that has no doubt connected musicians all over the world. The new Behringer XENYX 1002 mixer will take you to an even higher plane.
From bare-bones rock n' roll to a mellow folk ensemble, the 10-input, two-bus Behringer XENYX 1002 can give an intimate performance the vibe it needs to sound great in the crowd as well as on record. It's simple to transport, simple to use and simply essential.
The Behringer XENYX 1002 has two XENYX mic preamps with 48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound. Simple controls with rich musicality make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to the Behringer XENYX 1002 to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
Weighing in at just 2.3 pounds (1.05 kg), the Behringer XENYX 1002 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into an arresting sonic spectacle.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch. Test drive a Behringer XENYX 1002 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Behringer XENYX 1002 Features & Specifications:
- The Behringer Xenyx 1002 is a premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- The Behringer XENYX 1002 has Neo-classic 'British' 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- The Behringer XENYX 1002 is fitted with Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- The BEhringer XENYX 1002 is made from high-quality components and its exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany