This item is part of our showroom display stock, and is available to purchase with a discount off the new price. You are welcome to come and view the product before purchase.
Packaging: Not in original box - reboxed in suitable packaging for delivery to you.
Full Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty.
Incredibly linear frequency response characteristics, extreme high power handling while generating the lowest harmonic distortion of any comparable 18-inch transducer within its application range.
The LF18X400 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll, constant geometry surround. A
fully optimised T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation. The T-pole also features RCF Precision’s spaced gap demodulation technology, progressively braking the voice coil, providing a much smoother transition for the moving mass as it reaches its maximum excursion limits. Forced air venting system.
The LF18X400 is ideal for use in applications where incredible power handling,long excursion and perfect control is required.
Ideal for high quality professional bass reflex and bass-horn system.
The transducers low frequency extension, coupled with its extremely low generation of harmonic distortion,also makes it ideal for use within critical listening applications such as studio monitoring subwoofer system.
- 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
- 2000W continuous program power handling
- 97.5 dB Sensitivity
- 25 Hz – 1 kHz Frequency range
- Progressive, spaced, aluminum demodulation rings
- Forced air ventilation and 14 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- Triple roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry